Portland Chinese School
Tuition And Fees Information for 2015-2016 School Year
|Amount||Coverage Period 1|
|Textbook Fee 4||1-2 grade: $22
3-9 grade: $18
|AP Fee 5||$50||Semester|
|Parent Volunteer Deposit 6||$45 per family||Semester|
|Library Deposit||$20 per family||One time only during attendance|
|Transcript Request||$20 per copy||Per copy per semester year|
< Special Notes >
- Each academic year starts in September. There are two semesters in each academic year. The first semester runs from September to December. The second semester runs from January to June.
- 10% off on tuition for the 3rd child attending PCS
- Pre-registration discount on tuition is $10.
- Textbook fee does not apply to Pre-K and Kindergarten students.
- AP fee only apply to 9 th ~ 12 th grade students.
- Parent Volunteer Deposit is refunded if the volunteering hour requirement is met by the end of the semester.
You can download the School Registration Form here.